Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In The Vip InTheVip

In The Vip, InTheVip, VIP, short skirts, mini dress, big tits, round ass, tits, ass, dance, dancing, thongs, panties, girls
I was waiting outside the VIP Club in less than 10 minutes I saw a limo full of cute girls going In The Vip dance club. I was lucky to snap a few photos of the hot girls in mini dresses that barely coverd there Big Tits round ass in public! My favorite girl was blonde wearing a hot pink short dress that did not conceal much at all. Everytime she moved the wrong way her fantastic breasts would come into view!


In The Vip InTheVip
I knew I had to get in the vip club so I could get some more photos of that blond with the big tits sticking out! The straps were so thin they could break at anytime and it did not have much material to cover up her perky boobs let alone her firm plump ass! She was definately VIP material in my opinion and I wanted more.


Once they got IN THE VIP club it was on like donkey kong. It was a buffet of sexy girls showing off their tits and ass as they were dancing withInTheVip In The Vip each other like the vip sluts you would expect them to be! Their mini dresses were so short they were riding up so high on their thighs exposing their panities, thongs and revealed a nice plump round ass on each girl as they danced away in the vip club. I just could not take my eyes off of the hot blonde wearing her tiny pink mini dress, every time she moved out popped her big tits round ass that drove me crazy with lust not to mention I liked seeing her thick swollen cameltoe through her tiny shinny black bikini thong.


I figured I was getting to close to the girls while I was taking pics of them In The Vip club bumping In The Vip InTheVipand grinding. The chick in the short black dress kind of gave me the evil eye once or twice but I just didn't care. I wanted more really hot pics of the VIP sluts exposing their round ass tits and big booty butts jiggling a way to the vip clubs music! As the sexy girls kept grinding close up against each other their dresses kept rising up and down teasing the crowd when their tiny panties came into view spouting some thick ass camel toe for all to see. Not to mention the wild girls were feeling each other up in the VIP rooms dance floor. They were caressing each others nice big tits and more as their hands were roaming all over each others hot bodies! I have never seen so much tit and ass grabing bi girls at one time so it was getting intense like always in the vip room.


The girl in the short pink mini finally noticed I was taking pictures of her Big Tits Round Ass dancing aroundInTheVip In The Vip in the vip playing with the other girls. The look on her face was priceless as you can see. Her big tits kept coming out of her tiny dress that barely cover anytthing at all. This was a full on bi girl butt grabbing fest! As you can see all the girls were fondeling each others plump round ass every chance they got. All these VIP girls were getting so horny from all the sexual tension that was building up between eash other. Soon the Big Tits and Round Asses were all hanging out for every one to see in this group sex type of setting!


I was right just minutes later it got hot and heavy In The Vip club with allIn The Vip InTheVip the teasing that was going on. Soon there was more than really Big Tits Round Ass showing in public. Next panties, tiny thongs, nice swollen cameltoe and panty droping exposing nicely shaved pussy on girls that were begging for more. This was not teen girls playing these girls really turned on the heat IN THE VIP club this night. Like bitches in heat there were big tits being rubbed together hard nipples being sucked on inthevip and some pussy petting that turned out to be full on masturbation that lead to some hardcore finger fucking! Only when scantally clad girls come in the vip club can you see all the big tits and round ass sluts get totally horny going down on each other while letting me take photos of all the fun that really goes down in the vip late night!

In The Vip, InTheVip, VIP, short skirts, mini dress, big tits, round ass, tits, ass, dance, dancing, thongs, panties, girls